Due to the introduction of the new national restrictions we will be operating a reduced service from Thursday 5 November.
• Borrowing: Order books for collection (please call the library on the number below for more details)
• Computers: 30 minutes computer access for essential purposes only. Pre booking is essential. Please call the library to book your slot or do it online.
• Printing: Printing and scanning will be self-serve for pre-booked users only. Customers must sign up to a Papercut account and have the correct change to use these services.
• Joining: You can join the library without proof of identification. Join online or call your library.
• Fines: We stopped charging fines for overdue items from 1 April 2020
• UK Visa services: Available at Wakefield Library by appointment only.
• Online resources: Our online resources, including weekly story times continue to be available. See our full range of online resources.
When visiting the library you should wear a face covering if you can and must use the sanitiser provided before entering the library.
How to reset your PIN:
Please visit your local library branch to reset your library card PIN.
For the latest library news follow us on Twitter
Please take a moment to 'Like' us on Facebook.
Read Wakefield Libraries' blog on WordPress.
Wakefield Council Library Service Instagram. Follow us for news on new books arriving in our libraries amongst other things...
Click here for help on using the library catalogue (Arena).